27 Feb 2008

Updates

A few updates:

No more threatening premonitions have been made, and hopefully no more will be made against my friend or myself. Let's hope it stays that way.

I have managed to de-clog the bathtub. It was a nasty job, but I am proud to say I did it all on my own. Some of the items on the list still remain, which means I blogg too much. New item: mowing my tiny lawn. Add gardener to the list of handymen!

My jeans gave in, or more precisely a button. I wish it hadn't despite the pain that they caused. Let me be the first to say it: Yes I am vain!

My friend got in touch, I could not be happier. S means so much to me. Nonsense can be the most important thing in the world when shared between two people. I will be sending a text tomorrow morning, with the words " Hi. how are you?"

My niece is getting bossier by the minute. Still a sweetheart, she reminds me of.. well me. Time will tell if I was right or wrong.

Finally. I have now officially become mature. An hour ago I left my 20s and turned 30. I wonder what the next three decades will bring, heaven knows these have been quite interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for sure it will be as interesting as the past 30's...When we meet face to face everything will be much more interesting...promised! Happy Birthday MM

Yours,
dF