* * * * *
My friend looked at my with a frown, over her cup of coffee. We had been discussing her latest find; a young man, 7 years her younger.
- How many femdomme couples do you know where the male is older than the Domme? she asked.
- Hmm.... Let me think... 2 that I am sure of. Why?
- Well, think about it. Dominant women our age (around 30) seem to be involved with male submissives in their early 20s. Your last one was 5 years younger than you, and now here I am, contemplating a baby boy.
- He is not exactly a baby, but I do see what you mean. I said, curious to find out where this conversation was headed
- Yeah, and when you read the personals on CM, IC or Alt so many males seek a mature woman. Is that what we have become?
-Hey, I know my birthday is coming up, but I do resent being called a mature woman. I am NOT that old!
- Haha, I know. But let's get back to my original thought. How many non-femdomme couples do you know where the man is younger than the woman? Her eyes pierced into mine.
- Not a single one, I replied.
- I rest my case, she smiled as our conversation returned to her "baby boy".
* * * * *
What is it that draws the young submissives to older dommes? Our age? The fact that we are expected to know more about ourselves and thus be more confident? Are we supposed to train the next generation of subs and mould them into good toys just because of our age?
And most importantly, does turning 30 also turn me into a mature woman?!