31 May 2008

Birthday party

Another memory....

* * * * *

It is a varm night in early summer. My colleague is having a birthday party along with her husband. It is more convenient to celebrate 2in 1.

I am having a great time.

I do not know that many around here, but I find myself engaging in conversations with people I have never met before, and probably never will meet again. Dinner is over and it is time for us to go out, to go dancing.

I just have one more thing to do.

I make an excuse and head outside. The air is cooler now, still warm enough for me to enjoy the evening, but I know that my dress will not keep me from freezing for long. I enjoy the sounds of my heels against the pavement as I walk away from the others, seeking privacy.The sound reminds me of the power I hold, and makes me feel very feminine.

I like being a woman.

I pick up the phone and dial a familiar number. A masculine voice answers, asking me how I am, if I am having a good time. I tell him what I have experienced thus far. It is still early in the evening.

I give the commands:
- You are going to go to bed now. Take the chain and lock it around your wrist, securing it to the bed.

I can hear his voice change.
I love that sound.
He does as he is told.
I knew he would.

I end the conversation, and go back inside to join the others.
The music is great,the party is just getting started. I find some of my new acquaintances and start dancing. I am having a great time.

Somewhere out there a slave lies chained to a bed, unable to sleep, unable to leave. He is just happy that I am happy. His Mistress is dancing the night away.

No comments: