I can be turned off even quicker.
I was chatting with someone the other day and he asked the question
- What does it for you? What makes it someone you enjoy using?
I tried to answer the question but was left with the feeling that my answer was not complete. Something was missing.
- The submissive eyes - Sometimes I encounter those with the "sub-look". Submission shows in their eyes, it is like I can see straight into their souls. They hide nothing. THe one I talked to about this tries to conceal it, I hope he never manages to....
- The conversation - As nice as smut talk can be, that is not what I am referring to. I am not going to put anyone down in words or otherwise unless I feel that I can have interesting conversations with that individual. There has to be a connection...
- Physical appearance - I am not going to lie, attraction is a must!
- Reactions - Different strokes for different folks, well that works in BDSM as well. I enjoy reactions, everything from sighs, moans or just the simple flexing of a bound muscle.
- Control - it is so obvious that I first did not plan on adding it, but if I am going to list my turn-ons, it does belong here.
- Selectiveness - Someone who does not submit to anyone but me, and those I order him to. Full of pride and self-worth.
- The Gentleman - I have come across it a few times, and it always strikes me with awe. Some carry within them a different kind of gentleman than that who opens doors and pulls out chairs. Natural chivalry. A way of carrying himself that sets him apart from the others.. hmm.. I guess we are back to pride again. Pride in submission