7 Apr 2008

Showdown

I have one enemy.

There are people I don't like but only one I hate.

It had been a while since we met and now, there she was, in the grocery store among the veggies. She saw me and she looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

I left. She hurried as well and ended up walking in front of me.
I knew she could hear the sound of my high heels against the floor.
I made sure of it.

Suddenly she turned, and walked towards me.

I let the Domme loose.
I slammed my heels down, I held my head up high.
Without missing a beat, without looking at her, I walked straight through her.
I could feel her body slam against mine as she was knocked into a side-aisle.

She was nothing.

In the corner of my eye I could see her fear.
I can ruin her life simply by telling the truth.
Out of respect for someone else I don't.

I pay the price for my choices.
She has to too.

Don't mess with this Domme.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

minns fortfarande din blick när du kom ut från affären....Den är inte att leka med....*ler*
Kramar om dig min vän.

LadyM said...

Det är inte bara min blick som inte är att leka med! Inte när det gäller E.